View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #32 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupacabra View Post
As a Ferrari fan, seeing Michael in another car is not good. I know its not his fault and he would have probably run for Ferrari if he could but since he doesn't he remains a traitor for now. Plus I know how good the guy is, and when Ferrari is not winning i start getting depressed.

Pit stops should be 1-2 seconds faster than DTM stops, which in itself is impressive... That brings a total pit stop to 23-25seconds (includes the drive down pit lane)... It is not going to play as much in the overtaking game, but we will have to see...

I have a feeling that because of the no fuel loads... the first 1/3 of the race will be pretty bland, as cars are trying to burn through weight and keep the car on the race... the last 1/3 with light cars will be incredible.... I hope.
what i'm actually pretty concerned about is all the extra wear and tear on tires and brakes that they may not last the entire race. i hope we don't see more accidents and retirements due to that