View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 08:28 PM   #860 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Understood. But, again, stating what PSI you used on the test G37 to ascertain the dyno posted should not be an issue. I don't see that this will confuse anyone nor do I see that it is relevant to the 370Z kit that is yet to be installed/tuned/tested. (Granted they are the same kit with exceptions being different fuel delivery and possibly the loss of the strut bar.) I honestly would just like to know what PSI is required to achieve 420+ at the wheel with 20" wheels. A lot of people have these on the 370Z, as well.

Also, as a potential repeat client, I would love to see transparency when you post dynos. Witholding key information as to how the quoted power was obtained is not transparent.

And don't mistake my meaning - I don't mean that wheel horse power numbers should be identical...but, more of what you stated of the percentages you purport in your advertisements (threads) should be reproducable by most, if not all, who purchase the kit. This wasn't the case for me in my last experience with a Stillen produced SC kit. Even when running 93 octane and not the piss-water you Cali guys call fuel.

But, I digress. Hopefully we will see some honest and complete posts about the previous testing and any future testing. :cheers:
stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote