View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #29 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynky View Post
We interrupt this thread for a quick (out-of-date photo). Not sure why my 2200 PSI Karcher pressure washer is away from its slot. Also, to the right would be my rolling "sit-on-my-butt-while-I-wash-the-lower-sides-of-the-car" apparatus (but I hadn't built it yet ). Finally, I have Altec-Lansing speakers with iPod dock that replaced the "boombox" you see a little bit on the left.

Wash and rinse buckets, about 40 microfiber towels, rubber gloves for winter, a big California Duster hanging, vaccuum attachment (duh!), and that red thing is another hand-carried vaccuum the store (Lowes) just gave me.
Love the hearts on the shelving for your detail stuff..

But seriously that's awesome.. I do not have this OCD gene.. and while a pain I know for some.. it would be awesome to be forced to keep stuff that organized sometimes.
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote