View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 06:00 PM   #229 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldaga View Post
This is really the way I feel about it also. It may be that you have had a bit of luck Matt, it may also be that you are doing something differently than the other people and thats why the ones you install work fine. However, I would rather put out a little money and know I am getting a quality product from a large name company that I trust.

Any ideas on if there is a different control than the PAC to make the steering wheel controls work? If not which PAC specifically do I need?
Not sure if there is another option, but the PAC model depends on your HU brand.

Kenwood would be the SWI-JACK.

Pac-Audio.com Product Search | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote