View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 05:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DooDooBrown View Post
My only question is what happens from there??? I have heard numerious people on this fourm state that after engine swaps, the car isn't the same, and there are issues, etc.... I don't really want that... Not to mention, I would assume that it would come up in a carfax report.... Anyone got any ideas??
Don't worry...You won't be getting a new engine so no need to sweat that. If you were burining a quart per 7 to 800 miles like a few others that got engines you could then start.
Sorry, but this sounds more like whining than a problem. The world is not a perfect place.. The fact that your dealer is only doing your FREE oil change at 7500 miles has nothing to do with your need to check and maintain the car. Cars use oil, some use more than others. Get over it. I had a car that didn't stop using til it hit 15K.

The general sense of entitlement here is amazing..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 03-05-2010 at 06:05 PM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote