View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
LOL! He had no choice but to raise it... He screwed up too much before hand that this was the only option left. I don't plan to even see an income tax refund at all.

Why people voted him in, I just can't understand. He can't even pronounce California. He says something like "Coll-ee-forn-a". That's pretty embarrassing.

Well, look on the bright side: Everyone is trying to hold on to their money so much right now that they're not paying attention to anything else that's going on. So when they run out of money FASTER this way, they won't have to worry about their money and they can pay attention to the rest of the current events going on.

We're all F$%*ed.
i actually got 586.00 dollars for my income tax refund. well with the way he's going to tax us, i just hope Obama gives us a stimulus check of some sort. i think any amount would be great.

i think it's time to impeach the terminator. didn't he also lay off like 20,000 workers??? damn.