Thread: A to B
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #19 (permalink)
fstrnldr
Base Member

Drives: Canyonero
fstrnldr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Racing View Post
I'll be the bad guy and say can't agree. 2nd to 3rd hand knowledge reviews don't bring much insight.
I wouldn't call my knowledge 2nd or 3rd hand by any means. I have been in the "import scene" since the beginning, and have been working in automotive field for more than 15 years. This includes working in performance shops, and owning my own for several years. I was around to install and test the vortech kits when they were released for the B series Hondas back in the day, and was around to see what they did at the track, and how long it lasted before the blower had to be replaced. I have installed superchargers from multiple companies on the Z33, as well as other platforms. I have also owned factory supercharged cars to see how those engineers made things work, and what they chose to do to create more power and more important made it last for hundreds of thousands of miles.

The points i made that i didn't have hands on experience with, i tried to make it very clear that i didn't have hands on experience with them as to not confuse people. IF you have a different facts, and opinions on the chargers themselves outside of the two companies that are producing kits for the Z34 like the original poster asked for, then i would say post them up.
fstrnldr is offline   Reply With Quote