View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default ** Minneapolis and St Paul Z's and G's Spring cruise **

That's right! With the snow melting, we can only hope that it's not long before we can bring out our cars for some spirited driving again! I've seen new members posting, and I know that people have got new toys to show off.

Alex has been gracious to start the meet and cruise at his house. I don't think we're planning on eating there, so it's just a place to stage our cars.

My car is ready to go unless I do something at the last minute that would keep me from taking the Z out.

Let's keep all the talk and comments about the Spring meet and cruise in here. Spread the word! Link people if you have to, but I want to keep bumping this thread for the Spring event!

Typically, we've been having the Spring meets on the last couple of weekends of April to play it safe. Should we continue the tradition? If so, let's discuss the dates and see if we can organize a huge showing!

As we get closer to the magic date, I'll post up maps, numbers, and pics.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote