Thread: Mike's Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
This is making me nervous, one of my Z's has an oil cooler on it, installed before i got the car (forgered performance did the install) it looks like stainless steel braided lines. Has anyone had problems with lines like this ??? Just woundering because when i changed the oil there was some oil on the hose connectors, and i was thinking about putting an oil cooler on my other Z. The one with the cooler never gets over 180 and the stock one runs around 200 on the same day.
Yes, 2 cars with braided lines have had them blow (different manufacturers), one with the aeroquip socketless.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote