View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

i will personally say the blizzacks suck. i have them on my car now and they in now way compair to the michelin pilot alpins that i had the year before. the wife will not drive the car now in the snow where last year she would take it back and forth to work without a care. (280km round trip) I currewnty run the XI@'s on my fx50S and love them as well. as for the other ones you mentioned I cannot say as I have not driven on them but the Michelin's will be all thast ever go on my car. I am scraping the blizzacks after this winter. not even trying to sell them just slicing the side wall and too the dump.
shumby is offline   Reply With Quote