View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Section 11 is where you want to be, end of the straight, you see the first turn, and the hairpin after... $450-$500 a seat per day.. but it is the best.

I am a Ferrari whore, only team i have ever followed, only team i will ever follow, I am pleased to see Michael back, but as the traitor that he is, for going to the enemy i probably wont follow him at all.

as of right now, the car with most development is the Ferrari, started its development in May 2009 while the other teams where competing for points... similar to what brawn GP did and won them the championship.

The best driver on the grid as of THIS MOMENT.. is at Ferrari.... This will be a good season.

sucks for USF1 but it was expected... it was a small team of people, no real knowledge on f1 cars, and they where trying to develop the car entirely on CAD simulation. that never works out well. They have not been allowed to enter for the 2011 season either, so now are trying to merge with Stephen GP.