View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 AM   #29 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
Ok, I've been a domestic muscle care owner for years this is my first import and I have experienced drone, especially under load. FI came out of the hole with a tremendous following but I wonder how much drone exists in the 2,000 to 2,500 rpm range. The majority of your cruising rpms live in this range. I don't plan on using HFC, will I need the resonators, and while X-pipes produce a little more power, H-pipes produce better sound. If I order a system from them next week, how long would I have to wait for it? The stock system is too soft, sound quality is my #1 priority.
I have 2 domestic muscle cars still to this day. That is what I was brought up with and what I love. I have also worked on Z's since they were a 280! You stated that you do not plan on changing the HFC's! I can tell you as long as you stay with the stock cats, our system will not drone. I have installed just about every variation that we sell so I have heard them all.

On a muscle car, H Pipes do produce a better sound but not on these Z's. Trust me, the exhaust note is not as smooth or refined when you build it with an H pipe. The bottom line is if you want quality come to us, we will take care of you. Quality and customer service is more important to us than anything else. We fabricate them in house to ensure every aspect of your investment gets handled correctly! Your system will make great power, sound great look great and fit correctly the first time! I have plenty of options to choose from and am willing to go over them with you. All you have to do is ask.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote