View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:54 AM   #796 (permalink)
LiquidZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mag. Black 2009 370Z
LiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
The torque curve is pretty consistent with the type of supercharger they are using. Boost builds as the RPM's come up, which is why the torque peak is now nearly 7000 rpm.
I'm not trying to derail this thread, but when looking at the "other" kit's graph, the supercharger improves torque in the low RPM range. I think moving enough air at low RPMs is Vortech's primary weakness. The high impeller speed of the Rotrex is definitely helping it produce more low end torque, imo.

To be fair, Stillen has made no mention of what trim they are using. I feel they can combat this issue by switching trims.