View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #28 (permalink)
rednek01
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mustang GT
rednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Nash View Post
Having owed a 1973 Formula 400 Firebird, a 1976 50th Anniversary Edition (black/gold) TransAm, a 1979 Black/Gold Edition TransAm and a 2000 Camaro Z/28 (all purchased new); I’ve had a bit of experience with pony cars.

As such, I’ve always found it a bit odd that magazines insist on comparing cars like the Z to Mustangs and Camaros and such…despite their similarities, they are really very different animals and comparing them just seems like more of an excuse to write a magazine article that it is to do any serious look at the vehicles in question.

The new Camaro coming out, assuming it really does come out, should be a hell of a car…I may even buy one, but I just don’t see it as a vehicle that the Z should be compared to.

At least that’s my $0.02
THANK YOU!!! I agree totally and this was part of my argument.
rednek01 is offline   Reply With Quote