View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Javier
Base Member

Drives: 09 nissan 370z
Javier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond reputeJavier has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah , they have it but you still have to run a wire from connector # M-7 which is a lever type release. In the middle of that connector you will find a blue colored section. Just below the red wire is the socket for pin # 45, that where the the wire for the fog lights gose. From there you need to run the wire to the back of the car, (you will need to remove the center garnish panel and the left hand side garnish panel in the trunk area along with the spare tire and so forth). My car did not come wired from the M-7 connector to the trunk. I don't know what the courtesy kit comes with but I can tell you that the car is not wired for the rear fog light from the bottom of the dash to the rear of the car. My mod went completely different, 1st I purchased a fog light from ebay, 2nd I purchased a 2009 nissan murano combination switch assy that comes with the fog light switch already on the correct side of the column. 3rd opened the combonation switch and added a diod and cut the blue wire and changed its location to be compatible with the output signal of the 370z.4th. cut the additional wires for the rear wiper and tucked them back. Installed the Murano combination switch and whalahhh its works. NOTE !!! I purched water tight connector from MOUSER electronics online to make the connections to the rear fog light.

Last edited by Javier; 03-03-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Javier is offline   Reply With Quote