View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
dropped1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: SOLD 40th Z #104
dropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
Being they only made 1000 40th and it stickers for almost 41K, I don't see 38 OTD including taxes and fees being reasonable.

Go to Autotrader.com and see what the market is bringing for you Scion, that will help you guage your pricing.
I was in the same situation, I was looking for a 09'/10' PG Sport/Touring 6spd, searched damn near everywhere with no luck. I decided to jump on the 40th I found, dealer really wouldn't budge on the price because it is limited production and they know they will sell it at MSRP. 43K OTD with NYS tax(8.1%) I have a deposit on it now, I'm just waiting to get back to the US to finish the sale. 50 days....

Last edited by dropped1; 03-02-2010 at 10:02 PM.
dropped1 is offline   Reply With Quote