Thread: Turn signals
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDGR12 View Post
I agree.

For me personally, there are times that I have to look harder to see if the car is signaling or not. Depending of the location, it can be hard to see those turn white led signals, especially when it's very close to the headlamp due to glare. It can look like it's a part of the headlamp. With the Z's headlamp design, this can be an issue of safety and may increase the chances of collision.

I think it's by law, in California at least, that the turn signals can only be red or orange, for safety reasons.

Anyways, if you any of you are planning to do this... please consider safety and other drivers too.
Can't be red here. No forward facing red or blue lights... BIG ticket! Almost got busted for that at a street race when I'd changed my fog lamps on the Trans Am to blue glow lights in front of the standard fogs so they can be either color.