View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #63 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soygen View Post
I wonder what what all these guys who equate their manliness with their transmission choice will do when manuals go the way of the dodo in place of dual-clutch automated transmissions. Ride bikes?

"I'm a real man! Pushing the pedals is where it's at! Hey...wait for me!!"
There are people who would say you are compensating for something by driving a sports car in the first place. if you're happy with the car you drive then nothing that anyone says to you about its styling, transmission, color etc will bother you. Its only if they kind of like their car but regret getting it for some reason that they will be offended. If you see someone driving a lowered PT cruiser with a spoiler, hood scoops, and plates that say 'PT OR DIE' theres pretty much nothing you can say to them about their car sucking thats actually going to matter to them.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote