View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
seungklee
Enthusiast Member

Drives: you around!
seungklee is on a distinguished road

Hey what's up guys, thanks for the reply.

Yeah my OTD price that I wanna hit includes everything. However, I'm beginning to think that it is impossible. Do you guys think 38k OTD (including tax and everything is possible?) Is it possible to put it in a order for the setup that I want if the dealers don't have it? I'm also thinking about 40th anniversary edition, should I try to get 38k OTD for that? Or try it with PG Touring with sport package, 6MT without Navi? Yes, the pg touring with sport package 6mt, IS a rare combo. The sales guy I talked to yesterday told me that the factory only made few of those combos.

As for selling my Scion, I've always had traded it in because I did not want to deal and go through the hassle of selling the vehicle and finding the right buyers and all, you know? Actually, I've never privately sold my vehicle before, but I do want to try it this time around because I know I'll get more for it than through a dealer trade-in. I appraised my vehicle last week from CarMax and I got 11,000 for it. I'm hoping to sell it maybe 2k above that price by the time I go look for the Z.

Last edited by seungklee; 03-03-2010 at 12:34 AM.
seungklee is offline   Reply With Quote