View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute

I do not think it would be a financially prudent decision. You will likely take a significant loss on your G.
If your desire for the 370Z is great enough to offset the loss you will undoubtedly incur, then by all means go ahead and get the Z.

If I were in your position, I would NOT get a Z because it is very similar to the G. The Z will be slightly lighter and not have back seats. The G is has the same engine and can just as fun with a little more luxury and practicality (back seats).

Good luck.

And despite what some of the newer members are saying, your question is not dumb and you have every right to ask it. We are all here to help each other, not to stroke our egos.

G37S|6MT|PREM|NAV|Eibach|Ichibia|Injen
Namir is offline   Reply With Quote