View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #682 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys,

I can't say too much other than we are right on track for our release date of early March.

I'm sure that some of you want to see dyno numbers, and pricing, and boost pressures and all of that good stuff. However, I hope you can understand and appreciate the development we are putting into this kit. On Friday we went to the Marine base runway to test the kit under extreme driving conditions. It wasn't just to spin the tires and take some pretty pictures. We really wanted to push the car hard to see what would happen with everything. What would happen with the oil temperature? What would happen with the intercooler efficiency? How would the transmission hold up?

In our opinion, and maybe this is because of our background in motorsports, performance on the track and on the street is far more important to us than one dyno pull.

Now that we know how well our kit works when being pushed to the limit, and we know that everything is safe on the street and will work flawlessly on the track, because we have tested it, we are even more excited!

Like I said, we're still right on track for our early March release, stay tuned!
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote