View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #35 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Sam, congrats. I think you're doing the community a service with this pricing, so thanks for digging deep and making it affordable...

some more questions:

- I'd really like to see the weight of the components listed out... what is the net weight change for someone pursuing each kit stage? we can do the math ourselves if you give us component weights

- I agree with the comment about the oil filter... that scares me, my car is lowered and I bottom out all the time at the track... with a sandwich plate, this thing is going to strike the filter to ground, which can only be bad... can you redesign that adapter and move it up a little ?

thanks
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*