View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama
Default 2009 Red Nismo 370z #274

Hello everyone!

Just put a deposit down for my nismo a few days ago and am flying to New York as soon as my business will allow me a day off to drive her back. Im looking into several mods and plan on making a decision any day now. I'd like to stay with the nismo exhaust for now mainly for cost purposes but definitely want a more aggresive sound out of my nismo. Originally I thought I'd go with berk hfc but have since heard the nismo berk combo and still wasn't quite the aggresive sound i'm looking for. I'm now considering berks test pipes. Was wondering what opinions are on test pipes or if anyone has a set installed on their nismo. I live in Indiana and our emission laws aren't strict at all. I'm more worried about any damage i might cause to the car by installing these. Anyways anyone who could give some insight would be much appreciated. Other mods i plan to do immediately are an Injen CAI and B&M short throw shifter for now. I'm sure I'll do more down the road and eventually replace the nismo exhaust but figured these few rather inexpensive mods should keep me happy for now. Thanks look forward to getting to know some of you better and I'll post some pics as soon as I get her back home.

-Mark
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote