View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
11past9
Base Member

Drives: 1998 Kouki 240SX SR
11past9 is on a distinguished road

Ok letttts get something straight here so that the upcoming prospective new owners fully understand what's going on...

TRADE:

When I say trade, I mean if you don't have the title in hand ready to go so if I accept your offer and say what day are doing this you are prepared to do so.

I am sick of people offering ****, to get my attention only to have not thought it through to begin with. If you make the offer, you best be damn sure you're ready to pull the trigger because I am done with this crap.

If you think that you can offer me your car that you're ASKING $6,000 for and $2000 cash on top of it because I have it listed at $8,000 you're high. If it's trade its going to be of equal value, not of equal ASKING price... PERIOD. I have $9,000 in receipts for parts ALONE. Use common sense "hey is my car really comparable to his?"

SALE:

If you make an offer, you best have your funds lined up. I'm tired of people making offers as if they are al capone and have millions at their disposal only to hear well I didn't get approved.

I may sound like a **** but so would you if you had to deal with all this BS when you've priced a car at such a ridiculous price because you need it gone.

That is all.