View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #75 (permalink)
GT-R man
Base Member

Drives: 08 camry
GT-R man is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by subterfuge242 View Post

Bottom line is, none of us are here to make friends with the car dealers. I couldn't give a sh*t who you are. Your selling f***ing cars champ. That's it. All we require is professional and competent service, and a good product at a fair price. Considering the current economic reality, some of the sh*t you guys are trying to pull with the dealer mark-ups and an expectation of making MSRP on every deal is seriously numbering your days.
I have noticed that on this forum unless you hear something that you agree with people dont seem to take it as a learning experience, and SUBTURD is right dealers are numbering their days... and same to buyers.... because once the little dealers go broke and only the large ones are left... they will reign over their region, either new cars will become automated where you put in a price like on ebay and hope they accept the offer "best case scenario for all buyers" or they will have rediculous prices and make is so hard for customers to buy cars at reasonable prices that customer will buy mostly used cars.

but regardless of what happens the way it is now is going to change either completly eliminating my job or giving me a raise... either way customers will still not like to buy cars because customers hate to negotiate...
GT-R man is offline   Reply With Quote