View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #56 (permalink)
blitzebill
Base Member

Drives: Infiniti G37x sedan
blitzebill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
yessir! i did all the research before pulling the trigger...i knew i wanted either a G37 coupe or another Z because i had an '06 350Z...and then for ***** and giggles i started reading articles and watching videos about the Roadster and all of them were positive praising Nissan for creating a vert that didn't lose much of the sportiness of the coupe...then after seeing it in person and test driving it, i was instantly in love

as for the G convertible, it never crossed my mind that that was ever an option...i don't like the looks of it and the few articles and reviews i've read have been mediocre or has not been positive...in that respect, i would pick the G coupe over it's convertible counterpart...but for the Z, i pick the roadster all the way!

really your best bet is to read, Read, READ reviews and articles, look at pictures, and watch videos...most of all, get out there, look at, and test drive BOTH...that is the only way to tell which one suits you the best
+++++++

oh i do plenty of research...spent a month on my Infiniti G37x before buying it.

funny but the articles and reviews about the G vert I've seen have been very good and it ranks among the best luxury verts.
blitzebill is offline   Reply With Quote