View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:42 PM   #48 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
There are far too many examples of fine looking non-Nismo's around - posting them up would be pointless. A lowered/rimmed Nismo looks no better to me than a non-Nismo.

And if you think those are normal pictures...well...yeah...welcome to the world of Photography and Photoshop!
I don't really kow them. But what you are saying then is that Forged Performance, a respected vendor here and authorized dealer of those parts posted pics of these wheels (silver car) and pics of thier Tein coilover install (white car) and then photoshoped it to look better? Those are real customer cars both with real parts unless Sharif is a total lier.

I respect your right to like the standard body work (I don't think it looks bad either minus the fangs) but with that photoshop stuff.

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 02-28-2010 at 03:06 PM.