Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #124 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

SRP Racing Pedals - Grid:
~It has been about a week since I installed my new pedals, and thank you Modshack for the DIY and being the first, but I really love these pedals. At first I was not overly impressed with them, but I changed how my feet sit on the pedals and wow it changed everything. I still have enough wiggle room to adjust my feet if they do not feel right, but when my foot goes down on a pedal it stays on the pedal. I got to test this morning a short drive without shoes on and my feet were fine after getting out.

Overall I am really impressed, the only pedal I have not installed is the dead pedal since it was late the night we installed them and did not have much light. Not the best pictures, but my POS camera could not find anything to focus on.

A new addition to the car this weekend, worth 100whp, is my ricer stickers.

Last edited by theDreamer; 02-28-2010 at 12:39 PM.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote