View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
bluestyle55
Premium Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z B 6M
bluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
You just get a little remote with a digital readout and up and down arrows to adjust the stiffness.

4 motors go on the top of the struts.

The difference between full hard and full soft is noticeable. I'm not sure what else I can tell you. You soften it around town, you tighten it for fast driving. Its a pain in the *** to install because you have to run the cables under the carpet to the rear struts.

Its cool, but I didn't like the coilovers. They started making a bit of noise and got pretty annoying. The system is pretty good though. If you guys have questions let me know, I'll try to answer them
What do you mean they were making noise? How long did you drive with them on? Did you autocross with them? What car did you have them on?

Is the EDFC feature something that was really cool when you first got it then ended up being something you didn’t adjust a lot after the initial excitement. I mean I can see myself messing with it a lot (auto cross, street racing – stiff) (trips with the g/f, driving in the city – soft).