View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 08:05 AM   #32 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalanBro View Post
Just tried to build one on Nissan's website and they show Nav as an option. I wonder if it's true or if it's a typo:

It shows as if you can get it, but they DO NOT make them with NAV. I am 100% sure of it. They're already close to done building these 40th anniversary editions or done building them. They started building them before anyone has a say to configure them (In January). They're all built with 1 configuration and only 1000 of them - all the same (without NAV)

I've called almost all dealership in US to confirm that they don't have a say to request for it. Nissan USA just distribute them to whichever dealership and how many they want. So the customer don't have a say in how to build these cars. Supposedly, the dealership's lucky enough to even get these 40th Anniversary Edition. I've found more than 1 online site that says you can build it with NAV, actually, I've even had dealerships that says their computer can configure the cars thru their Nissan dealership to include the NAV option. But all of these websites and computer don't mean anything, because like I said, I've checked and have confirmed it with many sales managers that made calls to the Nissan Headquarters and dealers' don't have any power to change any configuration as they all built the same way.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote