View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #165 (permalink)
pgrmstr
Base Member

Drives: 09 BS 370z Sport 6MT
pgrmstr is on a distinguished road

With another 10" of snow here in PA, the season continues to look further and further away! Nothing is on the car yet, but I have been gathering goodies. Have my wheels and A6's ready, been waiting on swaybar options but as mentioned, whiteline and cusco are not happening fast enough....so I'll be ordering a Hotchkis set this week....and if its too stiff, I'm sure a little extension can be welded on to make it adjustable in the softer direction. Exhaust is in a box and hope to install it today....and I have one other go fast goodie in the works but my lips are sealed

Since I'm making the move to towing this year, I've also been chasing down stuff needed for that, got a tow vehicle last month, looking at a trailer this afternoon, need brake controller, weight dist and sway control, straps, etc. I had tentatively thought about sneaking down to the Dixie NT but it just doesn't look like that's gonna be able to happen at this point.

Local season doesn't start til late March up here and aside for Dixie NT, the next big event on the east coast isn't until NE Divisionals in May
pgrmstr is offline   Reply With Quote