View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #37 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1nks View Post
Yeah, just wondering if it really is a miracle tune or if it's just marketing. Not saying I believe in a "miracle tune" but I just wonder how good it really is. I just can't help thinking that if I paid $1200 it would be disappointed in the end. Also after seeing the prices of the Japanese parts in yen or w/e it's called and then converting that price to USD it doesn't surprise me it costs that much. In Japan if you can afford a 370z then you can afford all the parts associated with it is the way they think.
It's just marketing. My car was ECU reflash tuned to the distance of around 700 dyno miles of testing. All the maps and codes cracked direct from Japan as they (in Japan) had my actual ECU for a time.

Personally I would never pay that for a tune but hey... if you wanna be a baller, to each their own.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote