View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
It's the fangs right? J/K, I like the rear of the BASE/TOURING Z. It is simple and clean. Not so sure about the fangs though.

I have a hard time dealing with the rear valence on the S-Tune kit though. I just seems strange to me. I just bought the NISMO instead of spending money on aero. I would rather spend that money on performance upgrades.

The NISMO isn't ricey, but I agree that huge wing is kinda in the way. I am not going to say that I like one more than the other, but I like both in their own way.

Oh I wasn't talking or even considering the S-Tune kit.

Personally I think standard looks better. I didn't like the fangs at first but they've grown on me and now I really like them.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan