View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 05:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishihadnav View Post
Im starting to like the way the standard version looks over my Nismo. Is this wrong?..lol.
It's the fangs right? J/K, I like the rear of the BASE/TOURING Z. It is simple and clean. Not so sure about the fangs though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togo View Post
Why would it be wrong? The Nismo kit looks good.
I have a hard time dealing with the rear valence on the S-Tune kit though. I just seems strange to me. I just bought the NISMO instead of spending money on aero. I would rather spend that money on performance upgrades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybui View Post
Nope, I like the non-nismo version better.

The nismo to me is ricey with that wing, and the rims don't look as good as the sprt package one. For an extra 18 HP and firmer suspension won't work on me lolz

But, to each his own !! you own a nismo
The NISMO isn't ricey, but I agree that huge wing is kinda in the way. I am not going to say that I like one more than the other, but I like both in their own way.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL