View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

When i test drove a nismo that had 15 miles on it, i drove it for a little then i stalled it b/c the upside down floor mat slid around and under the gas.... no big deal except the battery was discharged so i couldn't turn the car back on. then after a while they finally came to jump the car and when they got it running i told them to drive it back bc i didn't want to drive it with a dead battery etc. i'm not used to the floor mounted gas pedal/clutch engagement. so i rode back with the mechanic. he redlined the car on every shift (he was having fun). however, we got back to the dealership, the car had like 18 miles on it... but that thing had been ABUSED.

no way for the buyer to ever find out
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote