View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #592 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Fo12ce View Post
Looking good. Still Interested to see the final #'s and price.

This is minor but there is one cosmetic part that bugs me and you are always looking for feedback right lol. I though I'd just throw it at you.

The support bracket on the charge pipe that conects to the engine (between the compressor and Y split) looks tacked on. I suggest not welding it to the top of that pipe (maybe the side or bottom). Extra deluxe would be to have some sort of detail/cut outs on it but I'm sure that would drive the price up. Normally I wouldn't say much about a support bracket but it's visually on a central part of the kit.

With such a nice looking/custom manifold and endtank right on top of the engine, why stop with an eye-sore bracket .
Just wanted to let everyone know that R&D is way ahead of us. Josh and I had a few minutes to sit down with Steve the other day and talk about some of your concerns/requests and everything we mentioned they had either already changed or agreed with. The charge pipe support bracket was supposed to have some sort of design element but there wasnt time to dress up the prototype. It was however in the drawings though so it is part of the final design. Also, those blue silicone hoses...they'll be black to match better. And we also went through and made a few other suggestions of our own but for the most part it's just like we were talking about and they're simply prototype pieces that will be slightly different when everything is completed.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote