View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:04 AM   #34 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...getting some real love from this board, thank you!

Fact is I move into my new place today and although small its pretty sweet. Down side is there's no way my car can come in and out of the valet. I had an offer for the car but the guy needs it to stay in my name, a little worried about doing that and I'm having a hard time letting it go...

I'm thinking I'll get through this pretty soon, have nothing else to do at night other then check the board and do some meets so if I can find a local place to park it I may do just that. Really don't want to leave it at the house as its too far away (and other reasons).

Anyway, I'll stay intouch and once again, thank you all for the support! Very cool bunch of people that I would rather keep in my life.

Thank you!!!!