View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
TARDCORE
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Solid Red 370Z
TARDCORE is on a distinguished road

Unfortunatel the S2K was stock because I know the kid who drives it. The only reason I say WTF to why I didn't pull on it was because once I did get full bolts and tune on my RSX I could keep up with S2K's easy. I really think there might be something wrong with my Z after the oil cooler exploded. When I start it up and let the temp get to 180 every gear pulls pretty solid above 3500 rpms. I am not expecting any huge gains off the G3's and FI cat back together but asking for at least 25 rwhp would make a difference in trap speeds. Im tempted to dyno the Z right now before I get my LTH installed but id rather find out once I get them. Either way, I know what I saw and I saw me attmept to pass a Civic Si and S2000 and once I got near the S2K he gunned it and I already was in the top of 2nd and once I shifted into 3rd I slowly, slowly pulled ahead. It was so slow that I was considering breaking and just going back into the lane behind both cars. The S2K doesnt even trap 100 mph. Like someone said earlier at that rate of speed 1mph is a huge difference. Even ET of .1 seconds is a difference in distance. So if I was going by the power to weight ratio, the Z with my mods wins over the S2K. Embarassing moment for me.