View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #591 (permalink)
Throttle
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 97 240SX
Throttle is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you Kyle

Kyle,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I understand how Stillen chose the centrifugal over the TVS.

Please don't misunderstand, I think Stillen is a great company and while I may not like all of the component choices, I respect the quality of work and final products you guys produce.

I did find the design of the intake manifold to be pretty cool with the intergrated exchanger. I have used similar designs in the past and have had great success with placing only heat sinks with heat pipes in the air flow (instead of running the coolant through it), then routing the heat pipes to an outside location where the coolant can flow over them creating a heat exchange cycle. Generally, that system can flow a higher volume of air at a lower pressure and has better heating/ cooling due to improved coolant flow and pressure. Might be an option if you guys start having manfacturing problems with the intergrated exchanger... or if you just need something else to play around with (can never have too many side projects lol).

Anyway, thanks again. You guys are a good bunch in my book.

~Throttle
Throttle is offline   Reply With Quote