View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 07:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
kustomZ
Base Member

Drives: TBD
kustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond reputekustomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
Hate to break it to you but even if you ordered your car, it'll still have 5-6 miles on it when you get it. Who's to say they didn't "test" the car like crazy for a mile or two? Ignorance is bliss in this case; besides the VQ engine has been around for ages and I bet it's meant to be beaten from day one especially in a 370z.
You're right, I don't know what happens between the factory and truck, but I'll take my chances that the employees that move the cars do so in a professional manner.

I would rather order a car like this, then to pick one up from the lot that has been beat on by joy-riders.

These engines are built to last, but a properly broken-in motor will always last longer than one that's been put through its paces too early.

Last edited by kustomZ; 03-10-2009 at 07:48 AM.
kustomZ is offline   Reply With Quote