View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #44 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Is this thing also going to include a wooden or fiberglass area like is shown in the pics, that extends out and fills in the back area where the removable carpet is, or just be a round fiberglass piece that sits down inside the spare tire? Also, I am confused with the mention of it sitting up an inch higher than the top of the present foam and cover. This "inch higher" wouldn't seem to matter if it is a round, inside the spare only design, but if it covers the entire area, I wouldn't want it to cover up the present "hooks" that the net attaches to. I guess the finished product will answer all these questions.