Thread: Joke of the Day
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:43 PM   #598 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

My attempt to get back on topic.. lol

There were two truckers driving a load of sheep across the country. One was a new driver and the other was an old driver.

The new guy asks "Do you ever stop at a cathouse along the way if you get horny?"

The old guy says "Naw I just get in the back of the truck and do one of the sheep."

The new guy is kind of shocked at this but after a while he thinks maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

The old trucker says "Just bang on the front wall when you're done and I'll stop so you can get back in the cab."

So he's driving along after an hour or so goes by he's getting kind of worried because the new guy has not banged on the wall. So he stops the truck and opens the back door to check on the other guy. He's in there just screwing away on this sheep, the old guy says "What's wrong?"

The new guy says"I can't get my nut."

The old guy says "Well it's no wonder, you picked the ugliest one!"

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote