View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz View Post
thanks for the reaction! a friend told me that they were fine. hahaha i guess not. the AE performance oil coolers looks promising. i have hks intakes, radiator and oil cap so it's kinda cool if i buy an hks oil cooler. but i can't seem to find any reviews yet. i don't want to make a mistake on buying so guys.. help! the setrab 23 row looks good too.. hmmm
The JDM goodies are not purchased as much in the States due to the cost and our other Stateside available options. This makes it hard to find reviews here. Since you are much closer to Japan you might want to contact ARC* or Central 20* or any of the other JDM aftermarket manufacturers. Here is Nissan's appeasement solution for the States: Nissan States Oil Cooler*

*Site is not the actual manufacturer's sites, but show what the product is.