View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
fuct
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 97' Ranger :)
fuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubman View Post
I think it's a bit higher due to the few options (auto trans and luminated kick plates).

$27308 is a pretty good price if your interested in an auto trans.

When I purchased mine in mid-January, CarMax had a red Touring with 6MT for just about $30k give or take ($5k less than sticker price of $35,515 and just about $2k less than invoice)

Another local nissan dealer had the same car in blue (i wanted blue more than red). I noted that carmax had the same car (only diffrent color) and they said they'd beat the carmax price by $500. Paid just about $29,500 I think before taxes, tags, etc.

I was pretty happy about getting a Touring for that price. It was either that or order a 2010 and haggle them to invoice or wait for CarMax to get one optioned the way I wanted (they won't order them... I asked).

As for some that say the car's a "year old", that didn't bother me as it's new and covered by warrenty from the purchase date. Also I tend to keep cars a long time (9-11 years average) so a good price was more important... means I'll pay it off sooner!

sounds like u got a good deal, but i think to some people piece of mind is worth quite abit. i know how some people treat a car in the first year......
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote