View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:51 AM   #122 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
LMAO too bad you didn't tell me that before I passed a CT State Trooper on I-95, in my old RX-3 at 118mph back in the day

Of course this was at 1:30 am, I worked nights, and I was the only one on the highway. I was getting off the next exit 2 miles away when he was finished mopping up his spilled coffeee and doughnuts and getting back on the road....
I'm not saying I've never done a high speed blast before late at night on the highway but endorsing running from the police is another story. If they pull out to get you, then people should just man up and take their punishment. If they sit there in astonishment or are sleeping then it's just your lucky night.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote