View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #81 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckshaw View Post
Don't let this discourage anyone from buying these. I'm taking down the pictures so people don't think they all look like that. This was just a bad set that slipped through the cracks. I'll update when the replacements arrive.

Thanks ERZ!
Maybe after you get the replacement you should show a before and after, old pics vs new pics. That way people know what to look for and it still shows that they took care of you. I understand wanting to help them since they helped you but that would be a good reference for less knowledgeable forum members in case it happens again. Just a suggestion, totally up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERZpower View Post
I will open each HFC before they get ship out guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERZpower View Post
I told the factory I care how the HFC looks on the outside and also the inside.
Good call, thanks for the quality control. I'm really considering getting some.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote