View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
BalanBro
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniv. 370Z
BalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond repute

I still for the life of me cannot figure out why they opted to not include the nav. It seems to me that the demographic of customer who would shell out the extra money for the exclusivity of the 40th anniversary edition would also want a fully loaded car with nav. In fact, the only reason why I would not really consider it is because it does not have nav but instead has the stock bose, making it even more difficult to replace with an aftermarket nav.

They really should do a market survey before launching these special edition versions. Also for some reason, I think the japanese version has navigation, as does the japanese Nismo.
BalanBro is offline   Reply With Quote