View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmyride View Post
It just hit me the other day.

In a couple of years or so, the 370Zs will depreciate and prices on used Zs would drop to high $10Ks, or low $20Ks. Then you will see a lot more Zs on the road because used Zs would become more affordable to a lot more people. It would not feel special or exclusive driving the Z any more as it does today.

Now when i drive I wave to other fellow Z drivers, but if i start to see more Zs more often, i would not want to wave and get shot at.

And more mustang drivers would dump their cars, and start driving Zs, that's the scary part.
I completely disagree. The 350Z held the best resale value for the first year or two, and Z's are still selling in the teens and 20's. It's been 7 years since they came out on the market, and I only see about 20 here in the Twin Cities.

The 370Z should and will hold its value just as well as the 350Z did or even better.

I don't know where you live, but we're a good group of enthusiasts and get a lot of compliments from other enthusiasts.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote