View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road
Default Edmonton Paint Shops

Well due to the amount of damage that has been done to my Z. I decided to take a leap of faith and be the first to order the nismo body kit from Godspeed Innovations...pictures/link is in the ext/int thread. I talked to Ken from the shop, $1600 total shipped to edmonton is what its costing me. I just paid him $400 and the rest will be paid when i get back in a week or so. The kit comes with the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts and wing.

Installing the kit is no issue...that i can do in a hour or two. However, painting is a issue. I talked to the shop that Ericksons (dealership where i got my car from) and they wanted to charge me $2100 just to fix the damage on my door and quarter panel. I then checked out the shop thats on the base, his prices were ALOT better...so good i might even change the whole color of my car, from grey to black (same shade as what my ZX6R will be when my gf gets me my new fairings) Just wondering if anyone has gotten work from the shop on the base or any other good shops in edmonton?