View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed-er View Post
I'm guessing the Sport package will be in the neighborhood of $3,000. In one of the recent reviews, the "as tested price" was $32,xxx for a base with Sport Package. Deduct $29930 from $32,xxx and you're in the $3K neighborhood.

These are my guesses:
Base $29,930
Touring $32,930
Delivery $695
Sport Package $3,000
Navigation $2,500
7AT $1,500

I'll take a 6MT Touring (Blue/Black or Silver/Black) with Sport Package and Navigation. My guess MSRP on the car, including delivery, will be $38499.

You know the slimiest of dealers will try to tack on some kind of "Market Adjustment" premium. As I've stated already, I won't pay it.

We should have a sub-forum that grades Nissan dealers on how well they handle the car buying experience, so we can steer members to the better dealers.

zed-er

YIKES! thats the configuration I was looking at, but that's almost as much as I would be paying to get into a G coupe now that the market is slow.

I hope its closer to 35-36K.
Namir is offline   Reply With Quote